§ 1 Scope
§ 2 Technical requirements
For the use of the AUSSENBORDER app apps a mobile terminal is required, which meets certain system requirements. AUSSENBORDER is not responsible for compliance with system requirements. These are the sole responsibility of the user.
§ 3 obligations to cooperate
When using the software, the user must comply with the due diligence required for use. In particular, he is required to make regular backups of his data so that they can be restored in the event of loss.
§ 4 Usage and copyrights
(1) The use of certain content or features of the Apps may be subject to special conditions.
(2) The contents offered by Ausenborder App are protected by copyright. AUSSENBORDER provides these exclusively for the user’s own non-commercial purposes. For the use of services mediated through the apps, the customer acquires the simple, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited-term right of use to the respective app and the conveyed content.
(3) Any use beyond this is excluded and requires the prior separate written consent of AUSSENBORDER. In particular, the content may not be altered, copied, republished, transmitted, disseminated or stored without the consent of Ausenborder.
(4) It is not permitted to distribute or otherwise transfer the Software (including any rental, lease, lending or sub-licensing) to any third party. It is also prohibited to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise discover the program code of the Software or any part of it, or to create derivative works of the Software.
§ 5 Warranty / Liability
(1) Aussenborder assumes no responsibility for the correctness, topicality and completeness of the content provided with the RA-MICRO apps and their selection.
(2) AUSSENBORDER does not guarantee that the AUSSENBORDER app or the content conveyed thereon is compatible with the hardware and software of the customer’s mobile device. In addition, AUSSENBORDER makes no representation that this content will be available at all times or at certain times without restriction or that it will meet certain performance and functional requirements.
(3) AUSSENBORDER reserves the right to temporarily or permanently cease the offer of the AUSSENBORDER apps or the content transmitted via them.
(4) AUSSENBORDER is not liable for damages resulting from errors, delays or interruptions in the transmission, in case of malfunction of the technical equipment and the service, incorrect or incomplete data, viruses or in any other way when using the AUSSENBORDER app, if they are not based on intent or gross negligence.
(5) AUSSENBORDER is only responsible for content created, published or disseminated by the AUSSENBORDER.
§ 6 Registration / Password
The user is responsible for ensuring that his password is not accessible to third parties. The user assumes full responsibility for all actions that are carried out using his access data.
§ 7 Privacy
§ 9 Governing Law, Jurisdiction
§ 10 Miscellaneous